Small business leadership is our focus topic for March. And I’d like to close out the month by emphasizing one of the most important leadership responsibilities around — recruitment. After all, a leader is only as good as his or her team. That’s even more important for small businesses where those teams might be limited. When you only have a few key people at your side, you need to find the right folks for the job.
With that in mind, let’s end this week and month by looking at some interesting and informative articles around the Web on the topic of recruitment. Specifically, let’s look at how your small business can stand out in the recruiting process to find the kinds of employees you truly want on your team.
- Recruitment Strategies to Expand Your Small Business Hiring — By John Rossheim at Monster.com
- 12 Tips for Small Business Hiring — By Dana Dratch at Bankrate.com
- 5 Social Media Recruiting Tools for Small Business — By Donna Wells at Mashable.com
- Six Rules of Wise Recruiting for Small Businesses — By Johnny Laurent at AccountingWeb.com
- How to Recruit the Best Graduates for Small Businesses — By Alison Coleman at Guardian.co.uk
- Small Business Recruiting: Competing With the Big Guys for Talent — By Roberta Matuson at Manta.com
- 10 Creative Recruiting Strategies to Hire Great People — By Bianca Male at BusinessInsider.com
- How to Stand Out in Small Business Recruitment: According to a Recent Job-Hunter — By Rebecca Hammett at iCIMS.com
- 7 Myths About Small Business Recruiting — By Jerome Ternynck at AllBusiness.com
- How to Attract Talent to a Small Company — At WSJ.com
Do you have a favorite small business recruiting resource to share? What tips would you give other small business owners about finding and hiring the best talent for their blogs? Share your thoughts in the comments.