Our big focus this month is on small business leadership, and an important job for any leader is team building. It’s not enough to hire the best people for the job. When you run a small business, you generally have a small group of employees, and you have to make sure those employees can work effectively and productively together.
Let’s take a look at some articles and advice on small business team building this week, so you can become a better leader by building a more cohesive team. Then share your own team building experiences and tips in the comments.
- Growing Your Business as a Team: 10 Team Building Tips from the Real World of Small Business — By Caron Beesley at SBA.gov
- 3 Team Building Exercises Tailored to Unique Business Challenges — By Alina Dizik at Entrepreneur
- Building Teamwork: 10 Quick and Easy Team Building Exercises for Improving Communication and Problem Solving Skills [Part 1] — By Rishi Chowdhury at Huddle.com
- 10 Essential Tips for Building Your Small Biz Team — By Ben Parr at Mashable
- Small Business Team Building — An Often Overlooked Key to Success — By Mariana Ashley at SmallBusinessWizardry.com
- Do Small Buisnesses Really Need Team Building? — By Duncan at SmallBizBee.com
- Most Effective Team Building Activities for Small Businesses — By Dunya Carter at IndieSilver.com
- Why Have Team Building Activities Become so Popular Nowadays? — At Small Businesses do it Better
- 10 Team Building Activities That Bring a Diverse Workplace Together — By Rich Brooks at FlyteBlog.com
- Team Building: It’s All About Our Power Struggle — At FormStack.com
What team building activities have worked well in your small business? Tell us about them in the comments below.